Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 225 (Empty Again) - Fish and Farkel

Last Wednesday was Dinner and Dominoes...tonight was Fish and Farkel.  Tiffany and Jeremy provided the eating location and fish (freshly caught I must add!) and we provided the Farkel.

We're introducing Jeremy to a whole new world of games.  He has his favorites...monopoly and risk...but he had never played Five Crowns, Rummikub, Mexican Train Dominoes and tonight's game...Farkel. He's a very good sport though and is willing to try any new game we pull out; he did admit Farkel was not his favorite...and he even won!!  (I say it was beginners luck!)

For some reason, I'm always the grand loser!  Oh well...some of us have to be the losers because if not there wouldn't be any winners!!

Most of all, it's just fun getting together with Tiff and Jeremy! :)  (and Charlie and Sable too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment