It's terrible when you get something in your head a certain way and then you can't find it anywhere!
That's what happened to me. I wanted a "reading crown" that kids could color at the library as part of our Crazy Hat day, but I couldn't find what I had in mind anywhere.
I finally mentioned it to my son-in-law, Clint, and with his amazing abilities using Word Illustrator, he designed me a crown last night...just how I wanted it! He is AWESOME!!
So at the library today, we handed out reading hats/crowns for the kids to color. The clerk at the front desk got to model the crown all shift long! (Lucky her!! ;) It was part of our National Library Week celebration. And I'm so lucky to have such a talented Son-in-Law who is so willing to help out his pathetic technologically impaired mom-in-law!!
.jpg)
Jonas loves looking at this picture, saying "that's grandma" "Da hat". It does look good!
ReplyDelete