I totally felt appreciated this week! You see...this week was "Administrative Professionals Week" (A very fancy way of saying "Secretaries Week!) Every day I found a cute little "goodie" in my cubby with a fun note!! Of course I did my detective work and discovered the sweet soul...Mary Ann, of course, who is always doing cute stuff like that for everyone anyway!! Plus, everyone signed a card with lots of nice expressions and my boss gave me a gift certificate for Hua Guan!! Yum!! (She asked what I would like...there's no secrets with Sue around!! ha, ha.) The week was perfect timing because after my extremely busy week last week, I needed a "pick me upper"!!
I always feel guilty though because when is Librarian's Week? Or Library Clerks' Week? They work just as hard as I do and they don't get a special week just for them! It doesn't seem quite fair!
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
Clint and I were just talking about all these "appreciate people" weeks/days, and I think it's kind of funny. Maybe it's because Clint's a guy, but he thinks they're silly. ha ha!
ReplyDelete