I officially have a new map on my kitchen wall...
of the state of Washington!!
Today, Scott and I received our first email from Jessica who is now out in the "mission field"! Although that first email came from a much different location than we expected a month or so ago!
On Friday, April 12, I received a "5 minute" phone call from Jessica informing me she had been reassigned to the Tacoma Washington mission! She will fly out at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 16! Yes, it's not Argentina, but Jessica didn't care!! Then she announced it to the family in her email for the day...in her own words: "Guess what???? I've been reassigned!! :D :) I am going to the Tacoma, Washington mission!! I leave on Tuesday at 5:00 a.m.! :D And I fly out at 8:30. Super excited!! :D" Ya, with all those exclamation marks and smiley faces...she was happy and excited!! That's the awesome thing about Jessica...She's one happy girl and she's always looking on the bright side! :)
.jpg)
So when she goes to Argentina what will you do about the Washington map? Have 2 maps?
ReplyDelete