Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 239 (Empty Again) - A Couple of Characters

My co-worker, Connie Edwards, is great!!  The minute she heard we were having dress-up days as part of our National Library Week celebration, she was on the internet ordering a costume of one of her favorite book characters!...Yup, you guessed it, Raggedy Ann.  It makes you feel good when you have the support of your co-workers and they throw themselves into your plans!

So today was Book Character Day at the Brigham City Library.  As you can tell, I went a little cheaper with my costume and put together my outfit from things at home.  If you can't tell, I was the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz!  I had his "If I Only Had a Brain" song in my brain all day!!

Today was fun!!  But I was totally glad to lose a little straw at the end of the day!!

1 comment: