Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 246 (Empty Again) - Bib's Kids

Some people have kids, and some people have pets...who are their kids!!  That is my sister-in-law Bibs! 
Her dogs have always been her kids.  I can't remember a time when Bibs didn't have a dog!  They are the love of her life!  And they love her right back too!  They follow her every footstep and when she leaves the house they are instantly up on the back of the couch, looking out the window for her to return.  They even whimper a bit when she first leaves!!

Bibs asked me to take a picture of her with Gabby and Shayla; so here it is...it's her family pic!!  
Now we didn't just go to Mom's and Bib's to take a picture!  Scott wanted to mow his mom's grass and get some other "outdoor projects" done, so I packed up fixins' for dinner and cooked in the kitchen while he worked outside.  And Bibs got to have a little free time to get her car registration taken care of.  Mom and Bibs loved what I made for dinner...meatloaf, potatoes, green beans, salad, and lemon meringue pie.  (I think the pie was the favorite!)  I made sure to get a "family pic" for Scott and I too!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're giving grandma a chance for real food:)

    ReplyDelete