Friday, April 4, 2014

Counting Blessings: Dough-boys & Smores

Today's Blessing:  Campfire Cooking & A Promotion

It's been a while since we've been able to get together with Tiffany and Jeremy.  We use to always get together on Wednesday nights but lately when they are free on Wednesdays, we're not, and visa versa.  Tonight we both finally had a free night so we got together for dinner and then enjoyed a little campfire sweet stuff...dough-boys and smores!  I've been craving some campfire goodness for a while and tonight was a pretty nice evening for some outdoor cooking.  Hooray!!

Jeremy has started a new job at a brand new rehab hospital in South Ogden.  He was pretty tired tonight because he's worked the whole week having orientation and getting the facility all equipped and ready to open for patients.  In one week's time though, he's already been promoted to House Supervisor!  I'd say someone is looking out for him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I'm glad the hear that. I was wondering how his job was going. And good job on using you pit. Didn't you not use it last year? Either way, I want a dough boy. Really, I just want the crescent part. :) I wonder if that has dairy in it..

    ReplyDelete