I'm not one to go around sporting pictures of my bathroom toilets and dirty cleaning rags, but today I was definitely sold on the Norwex cloths!
I must admit, I was a bit skeptical when I went to Stephanie's Norwex demonstration (party). These cloths appeared too good to be true! They claim to clean without any cleaning products...all you need is warm water. And they are anti-bacterial, so in other words, you're not spreading germs around as you clean. Ya, just too good. Well, I think they're telling the truth!
![]() |
| You can't really see it, but there is a ring where the water level goes up to. |
![]() |
| Yuck all gone and so easy too! :) |
+(800x533).jpg)
I was so excited when I got done with the bathrooms, I decided to do my kitchen floor...which was terribly dirty! I attached the environmental cloth (not my toilet one!) onto my swiffer handle and it cleaned amazing! I had to take a picture of the cloth before and after because I was pretty sure once I rinsed the cloth it would look almost clean again! And it did! These cloths must clean themselves too! My normal rags always look this dirty after doing my floor but when I rinse them out they still look dirty and they're actually stained for life now!Yup, I'm sold! Thank you Stephanie for sharing your find with me! If I was an aggressive personality type, I could totally sell these!!
+(800x600).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
Ya, I love them! I'm so glad you like them. And guess what? the next time you clean your bathroom it will be even easier to clean. I'm also glad that your cloth worked on your swiffer thing. No need to buy a norwex mop. :) Now you'll have to notice if your floors get dirty quickly or less quickly than before the cloths.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure it will be a lot easier next time...I felt like there was really a lot of build-up on everything!
ReplyDeleteWhen Joyce was telling me about them she was so happy which made me happy!
ReplyDelete