![]() |
| Our Library Staff in our Pete the Cat Shirts. "Check Meowt!" |
Today was our BIG event for our National Library Week - Our Library Fair. We had 10 booths featuring different literacy aspects and/or library resources. And we had Cojo the Clown (aka...my brother-in-law) come again...he was the big hit again just like last year! He must have tied over 300 balloon creations tonight because we had 468 visitors to the fair and more than half of them were kids I'm pretty sure.
![]() |
| Stealing the Show :) |
![]() |
| Cojo's balancing act. |
![]() |
| One of my co-worker's daughter. This was Cojo's creation for her at the end of the fair! He was still going strong! |
I am exhausted. I didn't sit at a booth, but I was in charge of two booths and the clown so I needed to make sure they got some breaks throughout the fair and help where needed. As a committee, we moved furniture, set up tables, organized prizes, and....more! It's crazy all the time involved in putting something together like this. I didn't include pictures of any of the booths...they were kind-of boring looking compared to pics of Cojo!
And for the record...Scott was an awesome man as always. He got off work a little early and worked the refreshment area for us. He is now a professional cookie hander-outer!! ;)

+(533x800).jpg)
+(533x800).jpg)
+(533x800).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment