Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Counting Blessings: Roundtable's Coming

Today’s Blessing:  Ideas at a Click of a Mouse!!

I am soooo thankful for the internet!  What did Roundtable instructors do before there was internet?!  How did they ever find fun and new ideas to share with the den leaders?!

I spent the evening surfing the web for ideas to present at Roundtable this Thursday.  I actually won’t be at the Roundtable meeting since I’ll be attending a funeral that day, but I told the other instructor I’d still prepare my handout materials and get them to her by tomorrow.

The badge I get to spotlight is the Artist Activity Badge.  I found some cute ideas for making mobiles, clay sculptures, and doing a marbleized picture with shaving cream – I had actually done a project like that several years ago when I was part of a scrapbook club but I found all the “How-to” instructions (with pictures) online which was S-W-E-E-T!!  Tomorrow I’ll just need to make a sample to show.



Finding these ideas each month makes me wish I was a den leader again!

No comments:

Post a Comment