Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Counting Blessings: High Wind Warning!!

Today's Blessing:  Home Before the Rain Storm Hit!!

Scott and I walked to work together this morning - it was a nice, somewhat warm walk.

And we walked home together after work too - in a wind storm!!

Scott did up his hat so tight it hurt his head!! ;)  Silly man!
We did know high winds were in the forecast today, so we were expecting that.  And a couple of times we had to endure dirt pelting us.  BUT...we did make it home before the rain hit hard!!  It was a dirty rain too!  So glad we didn't get caught in that one!

The Wind Blown Look!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I love both of those pics. Ya, that wind was crazy. Jonas kept talking about how it was windy outside and there was a storm coming in. He was repeating everything I said. :) Cute.

    ReplyDelete