I officially adopted Kelvin Bloxham over a year ago. No, it's not a legal adoption, but somehow he just meshed with the family and became a part of us.
So tonight Scott and I got introduced to Kelvin's girlfriend, Allyssa Doyle. Talk about nice! And she just meshed in with the family too! Crazy, right?
+(800x533).jpg)
We had a simple dinner of grilled pizza cheese sandwiches and I was sure to have lots of salad on hand since Kelvin loves salad soooo much...NOT! Then we pulled out the game Kelvin gave us for Christmas and we gave it a try! It was really fun, and I actually won!! The game is called "Settlers of Catan." I'm pretty sure Jeremy would love playing it!! Allyssa played a mean deal on Kelvin though and I was worried their relationship was going to end right there and then in our house! But it didn't, whew! Kelvin and Allyssa make a cute couple! :) It was a fun evening. :)And it was a great conference Sunday! We shared the morning session with Cody and Aly, then took dinner to my mom and dad and shared in the afternoon session with them before heading back to Brigham City for our Sunday visitors. :)
Clint likes that game. Kelvin is competitive sometimes - crazy guy. He's lucky to have Allyssa.
ReplyDelete