Friday, April 18, 2014

Counting Blessings: A Good Laugh

Today's Blessing:  A Little Comedy

Tonight was opening night at the Heritage Theatre for the play One For the Pot, and Scott and I got to be the ushers for the night.

At first I was wishing I could just stay home...my week has been so busy with National Library Week that I really just wanted to sit at home and veg.  BUT, the play was great and it gave me a much needed laugh.  In fact, Scott and I are thinking of going again to catch the parts we must have missed.  (A desire to see a play for the second time doesn't happen that often!)

If you've seen the play before, you know that one actor plays several characters.  Well, I could have swore he had a twin and was on the stage at the same time during multiple scenes...that's why we want to go again so we can catch all that sneaky footwork and stand-in doubles! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty impressive to want to see it again. That usually doesn't happen for me unless it's a musical put on by the high school.

    ReplyDelete