Monday, April 7, 2014

Counting Blessings: Twenty Chair Pickup!

Today's Blessing:  Our Sweet Little Pickup and a Little Splurge! :)

Scott and I made an unscheduled trip to Logan tonight to pick up 20 new chairs for the Library.  The library has a program this coming Saturday to kick-off National Library Week - a Ventriloquist Duo called Wayne and Wingnut.  Upon counting the chairs in the Library auditorium, we came up with 80.  Oh dear!  We're planning on at least 100 people which means a shortage of 20 seats.  So my boss gave me permission to purchase 20 stackable chairs to make up the different.  I went online and found the best deal at Sam's Club that could be picked up immediately, then I texted Scott and asked him if he'd like to make a little trip to Logan with me to pick up some chairs for the library.  He's always willing to help.  Thank heaven for our sweet little pickup (nicknamed "Jack" by Jessica) that just keeps going and going.  We easily fit 20 chairs in Jack's bed.

Before leaving Brigham, Scott asked me if I'd like to stop for a little splurge on our way home.  CERTAINLY!! I said!!  He didn't have to ask me twice about that one!! :)  And guess what Stephanie?!  Twizlberries has non-dairy sorbet now!  How about we go for a little splurge sometime between May 2-5?


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Let's go! I've been wanting ice cream so so bad. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete