Saturday, April 5, 2014

Counting Blessings: Engaged!!

Today's Blessing:  One-on-one tutoring, and another soon-to-be daughter. :)

Scott and I both got to enjoy a couple of visitors tonight...Cody and Aly came to Brigham City.  Scott got to have a companion for the Priesthood session, and I got to have some one-on-one registration tutoring from Aly.  Now that was a huge blessing in itself!  I've been worrying and worrying about Jessica's upcoming registration this coming Tuesday and Aly was a great help!  She took me too the computer, accessed the "Banner" website, looked up course numbers and we mapped out Jessica's entire class schedule.  Woohoo!!  All I have to do now is go online at 10:00 pm Tuesday night, plug in the course numbers, click submit and cross my fingers!
After the priesthood session, Cody and Scott came home for some dinner.  I was lacking a few food items and for some reason Cody was more than willing to run to the store for me (with Aly of course).  I was very willing to let him go but his quick trip to the store took a lot longer than I expected.  When Cody and Aly finally arrived back, Aly had a pretty ring on her finger!!  Double woohoo!  At first I thought Cody had bought her a "play" ring because he hadn't said anything to me about proposing in the near future...but that shouldn't surprise me because Cody doesn't tell me much of anything anymore!

So the story is...after stopping at the store, Cody drove Aly up towards the mountains on 700 south overlooking our beautiful little town of Brigham City.  With the Brigham City temple in view (I think), he popped the question!  Luckily for Cody, she said "Yes"!




Looks like we're going to have an October wedding!!  Hooray!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I have to pry things out of Cody, too. That silly boy!

    ReplyDelete