I went produce shopping this morning before heading to work...that sounds a little funny, but sometimes all I need is to restock my fruits and veggies. Anyway, I came home pleasantly surprised!
My local Kent's Market was offering a "Fill it to the Top" for $10 promotion of select produce items. I had one specific item I wanted to buy for Easter this Sunday and I knew it would cost me more than $10 to buy them individually at regular price, so I was happy to get a few dollars off with this promotion. So I filled up my bag...to the top of the bag...with what I wanted and filled another bag with some other items too and then headed to the check stand.
I was a little worried the cashier would say, "you can't do that", because my bag was overflowing past the top of the bag, but when I asked her if I was okay she said, "You're totally fine, in fact, you can fill it all the way up to the handle!! Go back and get some more!" Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised! So I added a few more items and came home happy!
It's silly that little things like that can make my day! ;)
+(800x533).jpg)
That's so cool! That's a really good deal.
ReplyDeleteGod food and good company come Sunday!
ReplyDelete