Thursday, April 3, 2014

Counting Blessings: So Glad I Roped Him!!

Today's Blessing:  15 pieces of rope...all ready to go!
Scott had the day off work today so what did he do while I was at work?...He cut and fused 15 6-foot lengths of rope FOR ME so I wouldn't have to do it when I got home from work.  When I walked in the door, there was the rope...all knotted up and ready to go!  He's such a sweet guy!  Does anyone have as good a man as I do?  Scott is the best!  I'm so glad I "roped" him over 33 years ago!!

You may be asking what I needed 15 lengths of rope for.  Tonight is roundtable...need I say more?  The badge I'm sharing ideas on is the Webelos Outdoorsman so we're going to do a little knot tying and try a couple of "knotty games"! :)  Now I just need to brush up on my knots!!

2 comments:

  1. Dad is a good guy. Hope the roundtable went well. ANd good job getting caught up on your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying!! I just have nine more posts to go!!

    ReplyDelete