Friday, April 11, 2014

Counting Blessings: He's a Little Pre-Occupied!

Today's Blessing:  Preoccupation = Scrapbooking Time

Scott was a little preoccupied tonight.  Actually, he was a lot preoccupied, but I can't blame him.  Late last night he got a phone call asking him if he would teach the gospel doctrine class this Sunday.  Of course he said yes because for some reason he really likes teaching gospel doctrine.  I think it's been his favorite calling!  But, now he only has two days to prepare and he's not one to go into the class half prepared.

When he got home tonight from all his errands, (he and I was off work today but he had a long list of "appointments" so I didn't even see him until dinner time!) he became glued to the laptop.  All during dinner he was glued and the whole time I was cleaning up dinner and doing dishes...he was glued.  It really makes for lousy conversation. :(  But I mustn't be selfish - he's serving the Lord, right?!

So...I took advantage of his preoccupation and had a little scrapbook session.  I'm still working on those Caribbean Cruise pictures.  One of these days I'll get them all done and compiled into an album.  I am having fun doing them though...it's some nice "me" time. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I can't help it, i like to be at least half way prepared! I don't want to be a dork standing up there reading the lesson! It turned out good I thought.

    ReplyDelete