Monday, August 26, 2013

Counting Blessings: Chocolate!!

Today's Blessing:  Chocolate!

Chocolate is my vice, and for some reason I crave it every night following dinner!

Scott and I have a "Treat Basket" which used to be filled with snack size candy bars and treats for the kids when they did extra good on a test at school or deserved a sweet treat for doing something good.  Then we turned it into a treat basket for the deacons to pick from on fast Sundays when they would come collecting fast offerings, but we don't have deacons come to our house anymore.  So now it's a treat basket for when I'm just feeling a need for chocolate...and tonight I really wanted some chocolate...and Scott found Mini Cadbury Eggs in it left over from Easter!  Oh happy day!  I love Mini Cadbury eggs!  (I can totally blame my kids for that!!)
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better! ;)


1 comment:

  1. You still had Cadbury eggs? Ha ha! Those are old. but that's ok. And why aren't you getting Deacons anymore at your house?

    ReplyDelete