+(800x533).jpg)
Hopefully it's not too late for our peas to reach maturity before winter weather sets in. Last year we got our fall crop of peas in too late and just as they were about ready to harvest, the snow hit!
I think Scott and I make a pretty good team. Scott is a whiz at making the furrows so he does that job, and then I put in the miracle grow water, the seeds and then cover them. Tonight while I planted the seeds, Scott watered the rest of the garden. After a short while I hear him yell, "Look at this weed I found!" Ha! It wasn't a weed...it was one of my illusive zuchinnis that had been hiding in it's leaves! Hmm...I don't think I'll be eating that one!
+(800x533).jpg)
Why not eat it? Is it not as tasty when it's been sitting there for a while? Or are zuchinis not good if they're too big?
ReplyDeleteThe seeds get big and tough inside and the skin isn't as tender.
Delete