Today's Blessing: Treats!
One of the cool things about where I work is it's almost a guarantee that on staff meeting days there will be treats! And I admit it...I love treats!
Today we celebrated five co-workers birthdays. Sheesh! That's 36% of the library staff since we only have 14 employees at the library! Gotta love those summer birthdays! So we had lots of yummy treats to nibble on...fruit tarts, chocolate dipped strawberries, butter cake, yogurt, and fresh fruit. I should have skipped breakfast!! Just so you know, I was a good girl and only ate one tart, but I wanted to eat five!!
Then tonight I got to have peanut clusters! Aww...I LOVE PEANUT CLUSTERS! Today was Scott's day off so he went to Roy and mowed his mom's lawn and then he stopped at Winco for me and picked up a few things that we like to buy in their bulk section. Well, it's tradition for us to always buy four peanut clusters when we go to Winco - two a piece - and Scott didn't forget. He's such a good man!! And that peanut cluster just brightened up my evening!! :)


I hated it when my coworkers would bring in treats. Because I couldn't say no! That's probably another reason I gained 10 pounds after I had Jonas.
ReplyDelete