Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 352 (Double Not So Empty) - My Son's a Chef!

I got home from work today and felt sooo tired.  I laid down on the couch and took a nap!  When I woke up it was almost 5:00 p.m.  Ugh!  I did not want to cook dinner!  Some days are just like that.  That's when I wish I was bewitch and I could just wriggle my nose and have it all done!

Scott and Cody were both in the kitchen so I said, "Anyone want to fix dinner?" Not expecting any reply, I was pleasantly surprised when Cody immediately said, "I will!"  Oh happy day!

He made baked chicken (we gave him the recipe to the "Melt in your mouth chicken" recipe), fried rice, and corn on the cob.  It tasted great!  And I didn't have to lift a finger! :)

Cody will make some girl an excellent husband one of these days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cody's so awesome! I really can't wait to see him - today!

    ReplyDelete