Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 359 (Double Not So Empty) - Poor Kelvin

Kelvin had his tonsils out today...poor guy!!  He's 24 years old and according to all the rumors, he's not in for a fun time!

Fortunately for Kelvin, he has a CNA for a girlfriend.  She drove him to the hospital at 7:45 am this morning, stayed by his hospital bed throughout the op and post-op time and then drove him back home...they arrived here a little after 5:00 pm.  I sure hope Kelvin appreciates her!

Kelvin doesn't seem too bad right now, but I'm pretty sure all the hard-core drugs haven't even started to wear off!  Say hello to lots of soft food Kelvin!!  Perhaps Scott and I should go buy a bunch of baby food...nah, I doubt he would eat it!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, Kelvin doesn't eat anything as it is, let along baby food. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete