So...who would have known...
*I'd actually get first place in a 5K race! (The Box Elder County Fair...I was the fastest out of four other "old" ladies! ha, ha ;)*Scott and I would get the neat experience of helping with the Brigham City Temple Open House.
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(400x266).jpg)
*I'd get to help chaperon the Temple Cultural Celebration.*Our beautiful Brigham City temple would be dedicated...on Grandma Dean's birthday!!
*The LDS church would make a change in the missionary age and instead of having Jessica at college, she'd be serving a LDS mission!!
*I'd have surgery for a macular hole in my left eye.
*Scott and I would become "House Managers" for the Heritage Theatre.
*My daughters and I would start a new tradition - Chickapaloosa! I LOVE it!!
*Scott and I would finally create that family trust we had been talking about for years.
*Cody would return home from his mission in Alaska only to fly back to Alaska for the summer!

*Tiffany and Jeremy would be married on Christmas day!*I'd get my first experience of shooting a gun!! (Thanks Clint!)
*Stephanie and Anna would both announce a couple of sweet additions to our family - one in December and one in February.
*Jason would graduate with his Masters Degree in Accounting
*Jessica would make a guy friend up at USU in the fall and he'd end up living with us for the summer!
*My nephews Logan and Hunter would finally get the opportunity to get baptized, and my niece Daidre would go through the temple in preparation of leaving for her mission in October 2013.
*I'd spend my summer "church" camping with Laurel Light Camp in June and Stake YW Camp the end of July.
*Scott and I would get to enjoy three "get-aways" together...Park City, Wendover, and St. George. They were all sweet!!
*I'd get to see ALL the plays at Tuachan instead of just dreaming of seeing one!
*I'd have soooo many other fun and awesome days that it's impossible to list!
It has definitely been a great year! I encourage everyone to pick up their camera and do their own 365 project - with a picture a day. It truly opens your eyes to blessings, opportunities, and experiences that sometimes you just don't see or remember!
That's so cool. When you write them all down like that you're like "wow, that's a lot of cool stuff to happen in a year". So fun! I love it!
ReplyDelete