With Scott and I gone on vacation just two weeks ago, and then me going to Young Women Camp this week, we had a lot of "business" to take care of.
Since I got home so late last night from camp, I actually drove the car to work today...shocker!! Scott had the day off today, so he said he would ride his bike up to the library when I got done and we would get some errands done. Now that sounded all good, but I wanted to ride my bike too! So Scott, being the very patient husband that he is, waited for me to drive home, then we jumped on our bikes and "took care of business". We ended up riding over four miles! But we got a lot done! And I totally enjoyed bike riding with my good looking man! :)
.jpg)
Wow, you two are so good to exercise - even in the heat!
ReplyDelete