Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 356 (Not So Empty...Again) - It's Empty...Again!

Cody's bedroom is empty...He has left the nest...again!  

While on his mission, Cody met and became friends with a man named Jeff.  From that day on, Cody and Jeff stayed in touch with each other and now they're meeting up again to spend a few days together at Lake Tahoe.

Since Scott and I both had to work this morning, Cody became "Public Transportation Savvy".  He left about 6:20 this morning and traveled all the way to the airport via bus, front runner, and trax.  His flight left around 10:45 a.m. and by 5:00 p.m. he arrive at Lake Tahoe.  He's due to come home late Friday night.  I hope he has a good time. :)

So you would think that after almost a whole year of taking a picture a day that I would have thought to take a picture of Cody this morning as he got on the UTA bus.  Ha!  Even 356 days doesn't cure a forgetful brain!! :(

1 comment:

  1. That's ok, I understand the "forgetful brain" disease. Ha!

    ReplyDelete