Today's Blessing: Reaping the Benefits of Other People's Good Ideas!!
Stephanie says Facebook is becoming the new Pinterest. She's totally right! Scott is always finding me delicious recipes to try...all on Facebook, and tonight he found the cutest Halloween pumpkins to make...out of milk jugs! Woohoo! My next craft project!
And Jessica's birthday is just around the corner. With a kid on a mission, a mom definitely has to be organized to make sure they get their present in the mail on time so it arrives by their birthday. That on-time thing has always been a challenge for me!

I wanted to send Jessica something cute so I asked Cody if he ever saw any cute things his companions received while he was on his mission. He instantly told me of this "Hug" card one of his companions received from their girlfriend. He was right...what a cute idea! And so easy! All I had to do was trace my hand and cut it out double, then fold paper accordion style and glue it between the hands. Then I wrote cute little sayings on the paper inside and folded it up with the hands together. When she opens up the card, she can put my hands around her for an instant hug! 
That's way cute! And I don't like that Facebook is becoming a Pinterest. I'd rather have all my recipes and craft ideas and such on a board, than saved on my timeline. I'd rather Facebook be for status updates and pics. But I can't change that.
ReplyDelete