Today's Blessing: Templates!
Thank you technology! You sure make my life a lot easier!!
As the Stake Young Women's Secretary, I get the "fun" job of designing cutesy invitations to attract leader's attention and get people there! Ugh! I'm just not good at that! So tonight I was surfing through the internet for some cute ideas, but when nothing showed up I decided I'd look into Word and see if I could find any pre-designed templates. Woohoo! I found a cute design that I liked and after tweaking it a bit I came up with this:
I thought it looked great! I was pretty proud of myself, but I must give credit where credit is due...so thank you Microsoft and whoever designed the original template. True, mine looks a little different, but it was your original idea that created mine!
.jpg)
That looks very good! Great job mom. I would have done something in photoshop. ha ha!
ReplyDelete