Saturday, August 24, 2013

Counting Blessings - Time with my Good-Looking Man!!

Today's Blessing:  Time with my Good-looking Man

I honestly believe I enjoy spending time with Scott more now than when we were first married.  I still get that excited feeling inside when I know I get to spend time with him!

Today Scott treated me to breakfast...at the Box Elder County Fair.  It was yummy!  Then we jumped back into the car and traveled to Logan to see Cody cross the finish line at his first "Top of Utah Half Marathon".  (Notice I said first...I'm pretty sure he'll be running that one again someday!)  He ran 13.1 miles in 1:57.  And he crossed the finish line with a smile! :)

After visiting with Cody for a bit, Scott let me do a little birthday shopping for Jessica and then he treated me to lunch at Subway!  Oh my!  I feel a five pound weight gain coming on!!  Then we were on the road back to the fair to look through all the booths and smelly animals.  I love looking through the Home Arts exhibits and getting ideas of things I'd like to make someday...problem is someday never comes!! :(  We even got to hear the Box Elder Jazz Band play at the bandstand...that certainly brought back memories of listening to Jason play in the jazz band.

And...Scott bought me Kettle Korn because he knows I love it!  (I think he loves it too!)  I do believe it is turning into a fair tradition!

 I just love that man!  He is so good to me!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Kettle Corn too. Peach Days, I want to buy some, if I don't overload on buying headbands and such for Alexis. Yay!

    ReplyDelete