Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Counting Blessings: Anyone for Pie?!

Today's Blessing:  A Pie Maker!
One of Cody's succulent Oreo pies!  Mmmm.

My Pie Maker! :)
Cody came home from college today all in the mood to make pie.  Not just any pie though...he must have been craving Oreos because he was aching to make an Oreo pie!  Now I don't have a recipe for Oreo pie since I'm not a big fan of Oreos, but we do have internet and in no time he had two recipes and yes...they looked delicious!  I'm so lucky I have a pie maker in the house!!

I'm also lucky to have two very strong men around to help me move furniture!  I have 13 coming for Thanksgiving tomorrow which makes it a little crowded to fit everyone around the kitchen table.  So tonight Scott and Cody moved our couch into the garage, and brought my craft room tables upstairs into the living room. Perfect!

Getting Set-Up

2 comments:

  1. Anything to make your job a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody is like dad - they both get in the mood to bake/make goodies and they both do a great job!

    ReplyDelete