I finally broke down and got my cataract taken care of in my left eye. My vision has digressed so much that I was to the point of getting it done or being blind in one eye!!
+(449x800).jpg)
So I reported to the hospital at 1:30 pm this afternoon. They poked me and eye dropped me and made me as comfortable as possible for anyone realizing they would be going under "the knife" in an hour or two!! I've never had so many eye drops in my life!! And did you know extra fluid from your eyes will eventually run down your throat?! Ya, it does, so I was swallowing those eye drops too!At 3:00 pm I was rolled into the operating room and by 3:45 pm I was rolled back but this time with a big patch on my eye. I had the best looking man waiting for me there though which made everything endurable!
Now time will only tell the outcome. The doctor says I should have 30/20 vision in my left eye. Wow! I haven't had that vision since I was in elementary school!! I'll probably only have to wear a contact in my right eye which will be sweet! Unfortunately though, I'll still have to use reading glasses. Ugh! Sometimes getting old really stinks!!
+(800x449).jpg)
I was wondering how it went. I think I'll call you right now to ask. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBest of all, I got to take care of her!
ReplyDelete