Thursday, November 14, 2013

Counting Blessings: Onion Rings

Today's Blessing:  Applebee's Onion Rings

Their onion rings are huge!!
Scott wasn't too keen on my picture
taking tonight.
Scott and I attended a financial seminar tonight.  As we were traveling to the Davis Convention Center, I noticed an Applebee's Restaurant.  Scott's been craving onion rings and we discovered a few years ago that Applebees makes the best onion rings, so I casually suggested to Scott that we stop and share an order of onion rings after the seminar.  Scott just laughed...but look where we ended up at 8:30 pm!

Gotta Love It!! :)

3 comments:

  1. You never said, does Applebee's have the best onion rings? They look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do!! But don't order anything else with them! You'll be way too full!

      Delete
  2. They have three different kinds of sauces to go on them. At least they have offered them before but thus time it was only one type they gave us

    ReplyDelete