Scott totally surprised me this morning...he walked to work with me!! I went in to work early this morning (trying to catch up after taking two days off for my eye surgery!) so Scott walked to work too! I had no idea he was planning to do that, so when it was about time for me to go and he got ready to go also I was pleasantly surprised!
It was soooo nice having a walking companion! I totally loved his company! We got to talk and talk and at 6:30 am in the morning there is very little traffic or "distractions". And this morning the temperature was perfect! It was sooo nice! Wow! I love that man! (And walking home with him was pretty sweet too!)
Tonight's Blessing: Power Tools and my "CraftsMAN"!
I definitely have the best husband ever!! Here I volunteer myself for different things and the poor guy always ends up being my assistant! How does he ever stay with me?!
Tonight we were "Craftsmen". I'm serving on staff for Baden Powell University tomorrow and my class topic is "Webelos Wood Projects". For weeks I've been researching SIMPLE wood projects and exploring options of a project I could have them do. Tonight was the first opportunity I've had to actually prepare my supplies.
Scott is so sweet! He showed me how to use his miter saw and while I was cutting boards, he drilled holes in forks. Yes, forks. I decided to have them make this cute (and cheap!) key ring rack that I found online. It only takes a piece of wood, sandpaper, a fork, and a small screw...something I can totally have my class participants make in my 40 minute class session. I must admit, it was pretty fun using Scott's miter saw! I think Scott is afraid he just lost his saw to me! Ha, ha! Once we had all the boards cut and holes drilled then we pulled out the electric hand sanders and sanded 50 small boards in about 15 minutes. Thank heaven for power tools! They made our job tonight so much easier! And thank heaven for MY "CraftsMAN". He's the most awesome guy ever!!
.jpg)
Dad is so sweet! You two are so cute together. I love your example of a good relationship. Thanks for being awesome parents!
ReplyDelete