Saturday, November 23, 2013

Counting Blessings: A Warm Friend

Today's Blessing:  Our Space Heater!

Scott and I have decided it's pretty senseless to heat the downstairs since we hardly go down there!  So about a month ago we purchased a nice space heater.  It is now one of my best friends!

We do still use our basement a little...our bedroom is downstairs so we have to go down there at least once a day, usually at night.  And if we want to watch a movie, our TV is downstairs.  But it is definitely getting a bit chilly now.  Tonight the thermostat read 61 degrees - that's a little cold for my liking.  So when it's bedtime, Scott always heads down there first and turns on the space heater to warm things up for me.  I guess the cold doesn't bother him as much as it does me.  Honestly though, it is really hard getting out of bed in the morning!  We don't leave the heater running once we get in bed so ya...enough said.  That little puppy is turned on first thing in the morning and moved to the bathroom!!

I'm VERY thankful for our space heater!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I really like our space heater too. They are so nice! Instant warmth.

    ReplyDelete