Monday, November 25, 2013

Counting Blessings: Walking Partners

Today's Blessing:  Being Spoiled

Because of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I worked eight hours today...I didn't have to, but if I don't I really get behind on my work when I have extra days off.

When I told Scott I'd be working eight hours, he said he'd walk to work with me!  Funny as it may sound, having Scott walk with me really spoils me!  I realize how nice it is to have him there to talk to and I realize how boring my walking to work by myself really is!

So I was spoiled today.  I really love his company!  We get to talk, and laugh, and hold hands, AND exercise all in one!  We head out together in the morning and head back home together at the end of the work day...how many couples get to do that?!

1 comment:

  1. Not very many. That's fun! Holding hands while walking - wow, that seems like such a thing of the past. Ha ha! We try when we have a chance. I bet you love being empty nesters because you get more chances to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete