When Jessica left on her mission, she said I could wear anything in her closet that I would like. You see, Jessica and I wear pretty close to the same size of clothes and shoes so it's pretty nice having a few more wardrobe options.
The weather is definitely getting colder but I'm still trying to get my exercise in. I had an early morning meeting at the church today and I wanted to walk since it is only a half a mile to the church. But a knee length skirt on cold days is really cold when it comes to walking! Then I remembered I have access to a pair of knee hi boots! Talk about nice! My feet and legs were nice and warm! And usually during church meetings I have to cover my legs with my coat because I get cold so easily. Not today..."I got good boots." (a quote from Just Visiting in case you didn't know!)
Guess I'll have to invest in a pair myself someday.
But for now I'll just take Jessica up on her offer!! Thank you Jessica!
.jpg)
Your legs/feet look just like Jess's. I kind of miss that girl right now.
ReplyDeleteHa, ha...I had someone else at church tell me that too! I kind of miss that girl too!
Delete