My brother-in-law seems to think that since I have a larger than pocket size digital camera that I am a professional photographer! Ha!
Alan called me several weeks ago and asked me if I would take some "Four Generation" pictures of his family with my "fancy" camera because his son Randy was coming home for Thanksgiving. I tried to make it perfectly clear to him that just because my digital camera doesn't fit in my pocket, it doesn't guarantee I take professional looking pictures. He seemed to understand...I hope.
I prayer for the whole week that the weather would cooperate. This past weekend the days have been windy and cold - not the best setting for little kids! I really wanted to take the pictures outside so I'd have the natural light to work with...I'm not as talented as my photo bug daughter who understands aperture, ISO, and all that stuff!
+(800x533).jpg)
Luckily for me, it was a nice day! I took over 100 pictures without freezing everyone too bad! I'm going to grab Stephanie on Thanksgiving and see if she can help me Photoshop a few...they need it! And hopefully Alan and Valerie will like some of them!
I think they look good. There's only so much you can do with the space you're given to work with. I think mine wouldn't have turned out much better. But we'll see what we can do in photoshop. It's amazing.
ReplyDelete