Friday, November 29, 2013

Counting Blessings: The Piano Man

Today's Blessing:  The Piano Sings!

Sometimes it seems like years between times when our piano gets played, although it only goes weeks at a time sitting silent.  I truly love it when Cody comes home; I believe he has an inner magnet that pulls him to the piano because he is seldom in the house for more than 30 minutes before the piano is soon singing again!  I probably should have given him "official" piano lessons...he might have become another Jon Schmidt!!  Nah, the love of soccer would have probably still won out!


So here's to a weekend of beautiful tunes!  I love it! :)


2 comments:

  1. He still plays really well. And I don't think everyone needs to become a Jon Schmidt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still plays just before he goes to bed, i think it helps him to unwind from the day, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete