Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Counting Blessings: No Cooking Wednesday!

Today's Blessing:  A Total Day Off from Cooking! :)

For some reason I really lucked out today...I didn't have to cook a single meal the whole day!!

Scott had the day off today so he offered to make me a breakfast burrito for breakfast.  Of course I couldn't turn that offer down!!  By the time I got finished fixing my hair and putting on my make-up, Scott had breakfast all done.  And yes, it was delicious!!

Showing off our creations
We marked the ones with olives
so Scott wouldn't accidentally get one!
Then tonight Tiffany and Jeremy came over (our regular Wednesday dinner time together) and they cooked dinner for us!  Jeremy found an Argentinian empanada recipe somewhere online and made it for dinner. All I had to do was provide a green salad and we each put together what we wanted in our empanadas.   Jeremy cooks just like Scott...throw some of this in, put a little of that in, ya, he didn't measure anything and it still turned out perfect!  If I did that it would taste terrible!!

So thanks to all my amazing chefs today!  Everything was delicious!!  

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I love it when I don't have to cook, but still eat yummy food the whole day. I love that you guys do that Wednesday night tradition. That's fun! I would totally join in if I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete