Today's Blessing: Finding Just What I Wanted
I'm not a huge fan of shopping. In fact, I HATE IT!...Except I love it when I can find good deals and when I can find what I want!
I started my Christmas list some time ago, mainly for my 12 days of Christmas, and I've just been waiting for things to go on sale. Today was one of those days! And I was even off work so I could be first to the "Pre-Thanksgiving Sale" and not miss out. It was a good day. I'd tell you what I found but that would ruin surprises and that's not even on my list of things to do!!
When Scott came home from work I was all excited to show him my "treasures". He doesn't get as excited as I do so he just shakes his head, smiles, says I'm amazing, and tells me he loves me. I guess that's his way of being excited too. ;)
.jpg)
I like Christmas shopping. I think it' fun! And getting good deals helps too. But I mostly love shopping online.
ReplyDelete