Thursday, November 21, 2013

Counting Blessings: High Wind Warning

Today's Blessing:  The Warmth of Home :)

We had some pretty strong winds today in Brigham City, and me being the crazy person that I am still walked to work despite the high wind warning issued by the weatherman last night and this morning.

I bundled up real good and brought my umbrella in case it started to snow and I must admit I was pretty warm, but fighting the wind coming home was something else.  I bet if anyone was watching me walk, they would have thought I was drunk!  Sometimes it was almost a challenge to keep my balance!

See, I was bundled up good!  The ladies at my work said I was crazy!
Too bad this picture doesn't show how rosy my nose and cheeks were!
The best thing though was when I got home and walked in the house.  The heat was on and the house was toasty warm!  Talk about nice!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it definitely was not that windy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoil you Joyce to have the house warm when you get home!

    ReplyDelete