Stephanie drove all the way from Magna today to attend a "Women's Forum" with me that was held at the Brigham City USU Campus. It was such a nice day and I so enjoyed her company! Plus, she got to have a little break from Jonas which every full-time mother needs now and then.
The Women's Forum offered a lot of interesting classes. There were so many I wanted to attend but we could only pick four! Stephanie and I went to a skin care class, which didn't turn out to be what we thought it would be so that was our only disappointment, but our other three classes were great! Three of the sisters from "Six Sister's Stuff" did a class and it was so fun to hear their stories and experiences of their blogging business. And they fed us too! It was yummy! Another class was all about fun family activities and traditions which I'm totally a fan of so I took lots of notes there. Even though I don't have little kids at home anymore, I still have grandkids to look forward to!! :) Our last class was on creating a memorable Thanksgiving. Again, lots of good ideas AND orange rolls and pie samples! Oh my! Did I ever feel fat by the end of the day!!
Lunch was catered by the Iron Gate Grill and it was super!! So much good food to eat!
Apparently, this Women's Forum has been offered in the past but I've never heard about it. I'll definitely have to keep my eyes open for it next year. It only cost $15 which was totally worth it!! Next year I'll have to see if Anna and Tiffany would like to come too! Cody might have a wife too!!
That would be an awesome Mother/Daughters Day!!
Thank you Stephanie for making the trip up! And thank you Clint for giving me a little mother/daughter time with Stephanie!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment