Monday, November 11, 2013

Counting Blessings: Scott's Sickly Holiday

Today's Blessing:  Realizing it's sooo nice NOT to be sick!!

Poor Scott!  He hardly got any sleep last night as he was up most of the night having difficulty breathing.  We even rubbed "Breathe" on his back, neck, and feet but it didn't seem to do anything...he simply could not breathe or sleep!

Today was Veteran's Day, but it hasn't been much of a holiday for him.  He's been blowing his nose non-stop and he feels like he has a ton of pressure in his head.  He's filled up our garbage can with almost the whole box of tissues!!  Tiffany suggested he go to the doctor because she and Jeremy were both sick last week and it was the antibiotics that finally helped them out.  So he got an appointment and got a diagnosis - ear infection.  Hopefully he didn't share this with any of the kids yesterday, especially Jonas!



Thank goodness tomorrow is his regular day off!  He'll get an extra day to rest and help his body fight this ugly bug!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope I didn't give you that cold. Everyone is getting sick right now. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I didn't give anyone my stomach bug, get better quick dad!

    ReplyDelete