Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Counting Blessings: A Phone Day

Today's Blessing:  Conference Calling

I've been doing a lot lately trying to help my parents with their finances.  It's been a struggle though, especially since I'm not on any of their accounts and no one will give me any information without my dad's permission.  Aww the blessing of conference calling!!
Today as I made several phone calls, when the company told me they needed permission from my dad, I simply put them on hold, called my dad, merged the call, and woolah!!  A conference call!!  My dad gave permission and the service representative was then happy to talk to me and give me all the information I needed.  Indeed a blessing!!

And if you look close enough, my left eye is still dilated from my eye surgery yesterday!!  And at 10:20 pm it still is!!  Wow!  Talk about strong eye drops!!

2 comments:

  1. She also had to charge her phone a couple of times because of using it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, was this with those awful phone people that took his money? Way to turn that situation into a blessing. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete