I mailed two Christmas packages to Jessica today and came home feeling depressed. Mailing anything international costs a pretty penny and I was prepared for that, but it was filling out the customs papers that got me depressed.
It's required that you write down everything that you have put in the package and the value amount. I thought to myself, "Sheesh! Some person will probably read what's in the package and decide they want to keep it."
![]() |
| So much for surprises! The custom form tells all! |
So I'm relying on Faith and Hope right now...if it's meant to get to her, it will and I'm going to couple that faith with a lot of hope!
I did have a good event tonight though that helped me feel a bit better...I got to do another Arrow of Light ceremony! It just makes me feel good when afterwards the kid says to me very sincerely "thank you" and without any prompting from his parents. Now that's a good kid!!
![]() |
| In past blog posts, I've put pictures of me in my Indian attire, so I thought I'd take a picture of my mock tepee fire. I'd really like to get one that looks more realistic...any ideas?! |
+(800x600).jpg)
.jpg)
I hope it gets to her. Mailing internationally stinks.
ReplyDelete