Thursday, September 5, 2013

Counting Blessings: Biking It Around

Today's Blessings:  Some days are just loaded with blessings, we just don't always see them.  Like today...

Blessing #1 - A Wonderful Biking Companion :)
Scott had the day off work, so he rode his bike with me to work!  I LOVE his company!!
Blessing #2 - My Bike
Poor old Sally is still in the shop.  Scott had a Union meeting in Ogden and I had Roundtable...hmm...what to do...Scott's meeting was much farther than mine, so he drove the truck to Ogden, and I loaded all my Roundtable supplies into my backpack and a duffle bag and I rode my bike to Roundtable.  (Scott was totally willing to stay home from his meeting and let me have the truck but I totally refused!)  I love my bike!
Blessing #3 - Willing Puppeteers
And last but not least...willing puppeteers.  I shared activity ideas for the Webelos Showman Badge tonight and then I had each leader make a "Five-minute" puppet.  I loved their creations!  I had a basket full of different kitchen utensils and they each made their very own unique puppet.  I love leaders who are willing to have some fun and be creative!  And aren't their puppets cute?!



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! That's so funny these old men made puppets. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete