Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Counting Blessings: Blower Dried Hair...naturally :)

Today's Blessing:  Texted Pictures! :)

I hate to be a naggy mom, but some days it's just really nice to get a picture from my kids who are away from home.  I think Jessica spoiled me with that one; when she went off to college, she would take a picture every day and then text it home to me.  It was great!  I felt a part of her life without being an overbearing, pesky mom.

Since Cody's headed off for college, I've begged him to send me a little text or a picture every now and then just so I can know he's alive.  It's quite a challenge for him and I try not to nag him too much about it, so when I get a picture I love it!!

This picture made me smile...which Cody has a tendency to do quite often...he had just gone swimming and rode his bike home to his apartment.  It's his new hair style - the wind blown look.  I love that boy!!  Thanks for the picture Cody!! :)
Cody's message to me:
"It happened again :)  blower dried my hair after swimming :)"

1 comment: