Today's Blessing: Our Portable Campfire
For the first time this summer...hey, wait, it isn't even summer anymore!...Scott and I finally pulled out our portable campfire for Family Night and cooked us up some tasty smores! Sure, we smelled like smoke by the end of the evening, but it was nice to just take some time to relax and enjoy something sweet. I really enjoy our portable campfire.
+(800x533).jpg) |
| I almost lost my marshmallow!! Notice it's pretty light when we got started! |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| Mmm...yummy goodness...a peanut butter & chocolate smore! :) |
+(800x533).jpg) |
| And dark when we ended...fall is definitely here! |
We've totally got to do this again before the weather turns off too cold!!
Ya, I can't believe there was no fire when we came and visited. Normally there's always a campfire during the summer when we visit. That's ok,life gets busy.
ReplyDelete