When I arrived home from work today, I was "welcomed home" by a very unexpected door greeter!
Sitting there on my front porch was my sweet, old dog Sammy. Now how did he get there?!
When I leave for work in the mornings, I always put Sammy out in the backyard because I can't trust coming home to a clean floor after work, if you know what I mean. So if I put him in the backyard, how did he end up on the front porch? It didn't take much detective work to figure that one out. Last night Scott mowed the lawn, so he moved the temporary gate we have on the north side of our house to mow that little section of grass...guess he forgot to move the gate back. Case closed.
All I can say is it's a good thing we have a very good dog!
.jpg)
He is such a good dog! He didn't run away. If I ever get a dog, I want it to be like sammy. He's so sweet!
ReplyDelete