Today's Blessing: Bubble Guns
I just love my little grandson Jonas. He is so stinkin' cute! And it's so fun to see him discover and learn.
I find that I'm constantly looking for little things he might enjoy, so when I saw these bubble guns at Peach Days yesterday, I couldn't resist buying them. I was only going to buy one but when I was having such a hard time deciding which one to buy, Scott "twisted" my arm into buying both!! (I think he has a little "Grandpa Fever" too!...and he didn't have to twist very hard! ;)
Our church doesn't start until 1:30 p.m., so we took advantage of the morning and gave the bubble guns a try. Jonas loved them! The big bubble gun didn't work exactly as it should (we had to blow the bubbles out!) but the small bubble gun worked awesome and Jonas could operate it all by himself. We went through the little bottle of bubble soap in no time! Looks like I better get me a LARGE refill!!
+(533x800).jpg)
+(533x800).jpg)
+(800x533).jpg)
He's so cute! And yes, they were way fun.
ReplyDelete